Remember to like Fitness Highlights on Facebook to stay up to date with the best health and fitness advice across the internet. Come and participate in our awesome giveaways and contests!
Before you throw yourself face-first into a pile of trashed coffee beans, you should know that coffee isn’t actually bad for you. That’s just one of the many nutrition lies you’ve been told all your life.
Kris Gunnars enlightens us with a list of 13 eye-opening nutrition lies.
- Eggs are bad for your health.
- A calorie is a calorie.
- Saturated fat is unhealthy.
- Eating a lot of protein is bad for your health.
- Everyone should be eating whole wheat.
- Coffee is bad for you.
- Meat is bad for you.
- The healthiest diet is a low-fat, high-carb diet.
- Vegetable oils are healthy.
- Low-carb diets are ineffective
- Everyone should cut back on sodium.
- Sugar contains empty calories.
- Fat makes you fat.
For more in-depth explanation per item, check out the full article by visiting the link below.